Thisisit!

Monday, September 11, 2006

First Task Done!

I have used a Blog at school. It is very easy to get carried away with your thoughts so someone please tell me when I am waffling! I am quite impressed that I managed to set it up fairly quickly becuase although I am quite good with word processing I am no good at the technical stuff.

I am married with three children who are all computer literate so I look forward to their support!
I work in a primary school as, it seems, do most of the people starting Cohort 6! I am flitting between being really excited to doing this degree and panicking as to how I can fit it in, same as most of my counterparts I guess.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Maureen Slack said…

    Hi Nic,
    Congratulations on setting up your blog. I'm sure you'll find it useful as a learning journal. Mine was invaluable throughout the degree - sharing resources, ideas and getting feedback. Not to forget that it's a great social tool too! Good luck with the degree.
    Mo xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home